Thursday, May 16, 2013

David Beckham has announced he will retire from football

The former England captain, who turned 38 earlier this month, will be closed to help Paris Saint-Germain after their first French championship in 19 years in the best days. 
Making him the first Englishman to win the championship in four different countries, Paris Saint-Germain ready to go beyond the end of his short-term contract to hold the steering wheel.Beckham but chose to follow his old mentor Sir Alex Ferguson retired senior professional to ask for a break, September 23, 1992, Brighton and Manchester United in the League Cup debut. 
His final appearance may PSG Lorient on May 26."If you had told me when I was a child, I have to play and win trophies with my childhood club Manchester United captain and play for my country proudly over one hundred times and some of the biggest club in the world lined up I had been told that it is a fantasy. "David BeckhamHe said: "I am grateful for giving me the opportunity to follow the PSG, but I think now is the right time to complete the highest level of my career to play. 
"If you had told me when I was a child, I have played and won the trophy with my childhood club Manchester United captain proud to play for my country, a hundred times, lined up for some of the biggest clubs in the world, I have said that this is a fantasy, I have a dream good luck. "Beckham won six Premier League titles, two FA Cups and the UEFA Champions League, where he was with the United Nations in 1997, was named best young player of the PFA year.Hoddle gave him a debut in the United Kingdom in September 1996, survived the fall from the infamous red card to become the most capped player in the 1998 World Cup, his country field 115 games, 59 as standard equipment . 
"It feels as if he has been away, you can be in Paris at the top of finishing his playing career, but he just wanted to go home, think this is the right time to do."- Gary Neville on BeckhamBeckham left Old Trafford, Real Madrid in the summer of 2003, in the past four seasons in Spain, to join the Los Angeles Galaxy, where he twice won the UEFA Cup before won the league title.He spent two years in Milan, Italy, loans, and in January this year to Paris to take a decisive step.Beckham joined earlier this year as the ambassador of the sport, but also take the time to promote Chinese football sky. 
He said: "What will not completely replace my love for the game, but I feel like I'm starting a new adventure, and I'm really excited what."I have my whole career has been a lot of opportunities and luck, I think this is my time to give back."

No comments:

Post a Comment